The Woosters

What's happening with us :o)

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!

My cousin Stacey and Luke are the PROUD PARENTS of a baby GIRL (4lbs 6oz) this morning at 3:30am. She was due Feb. 5th, but I think she was just anxious to meet everyone so she decided to come a little early ;o) Hopefully I'll get a picture to post soon!

Welcome to the family Olivia Grace!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Karyn Clemens said...

Hey...totally random question, but does Allison Matt(or not Matt...)have a blog, by chance? I've been reading Alanna's every now and then, and I thought it'd be fun to see how Allison is doing too.

~K~

9:00 AM  
Blogger Woosters said...

Sorry I didn't respond to this sooner, but as far as I know Alison doesn't have a blog no. I'm so bad at staying touch (as you all know....) but from our last correspondence she's doing great and anticipating the birth of their second baby :o) I should write her and see what's happening...... soon.... ;o)

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home