The Woosters

What's happening with us :o)

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A few more "natural" pictures

 
 
 
 

I like this "look" better, but there is something sort of fun about not really looking like yourself. So yah! Finally a short update, but we're alive :o) and doing really well!

Ohhh I've basically gotten ALL my Christmas shopping done and am currently working on writing up our Christmas letter.. I just can't remember what we did this year :oP Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Duane Clemens said...

I would have to say that I'm a much bigger fan of the regular shots and not the "edgy" shots. If I were a modeling agency (agent) I would hire you in a second to sell my blue stuff!

This year you can write about all the times you went looking for houses for Karyn and I. It's like practically all you did! (for the amount of times we sent you out! Thanks!)

D

8:00 AM  
Blogger Woosters said...

Ah ha ha nooooo we didn't go out to look at houses THAT many times!! Don't worry! It was few enough times that we were still having fun doing it ;o) and it will allll be worth it when you guys finally move here :o) :o) :o)

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home