Te he.. Um, Yes, We're Still Alive!!
So sorry if we scared anyone with our lack of posting. I don't know where the time has gone, we've been so busy! We took on a two week job cleaning the dental office where my mom works while our friend who normally does it got married and went on her honeymoon! (Yay Matt and Jess Fricker!!) we can only do the job in the evenings when the office is closed, so poor Dave finally gets off work, eats dinner, and then we go clean! Thankfully it only takes us about 2 hours, and it's really not so bad ;o) Either tonight or tomorrow is our last night! I guess I'll find out tomorrow morning.
Matt and Jess got married on Saturday October 7th and it was beautiful! It was so nice to be a part of their special day. Except Dave was sick..... and made it through the wedding but could only muster up enough energy to dance one dance with me and then we headed home. He was so sick Sunday that he had to bail on worship team and I had to go by myself and he couldn't make it to the two family dinners we were supposed to go to!! I went to the one at Siebenga's but only stayed for about an hour. MMMMMMMmmmmmmmm such good food! So that was an interesting but still fun weekend :o) -Weird, I can't find any of the pictures from their wedding.... ohh they're probably still on the camera!
Must have been the weekend before the wedding, Dave and John, and their dad went moose hunting Thursday-Saturday and Dave got his first moose! He was so excited!! So now we have looooooooots of ground moose meat and peperoni sticks! It's sooooooo goooooood!!


I think that's all for now! Dave's not home from work yet, we have to clean, and we have our young married's Bible study tonight which we told them we'd probably be late for... but now I'm wondering if we're going to make it at all!
I'll try not to let it be so long until our next post!!

8 Comments:
Great to hear that you're still with us. Dave, sorry to hear you got sick over Thanksgiving. That sucks. Must have been from that party you went to on Friday night that we woke you up for!
The moose looks great. Mmm...moose. The only thing about your picture with the moose is the fact that it's pretty obvious that either the head isn't attached to the rest of the moose or it lost a leg after you shot it!
Duane
Hi friends!! So glad for the update. One day soon we won't have to wait for a blog update, and we'll actually live in the same town, so I'm sure we'll kinda have a better idea of what's going on in your lives :) YAY!
Did you get my email a couple days ago?
Karyn
PS..great moose, by the way!
Phew! Alive and well! Glad to hear that you are both doing well now, and that Dave is feeling better! Keep me updated! :)
Haha, the first picture of Dave, the first word that comes to my mind isnt excited, more asleep.
But nice job Davey, I like the look of that box full of Moose Pepperoni :D
i loved when my Dad would get that stuff :D we would get so much of it made!! Yum Yum.
How about them Canucks eh, 1 win a piece against your oils. Gonna be an interesting year if we can get some scoring, both our goaltenders are hot hot hot... but our scoring is not not not.
Hope we see you in the playoffs, make sure to watch a few games for me :D
It's been a while since you last posted...We need updates!
D
Just confirming that you are both still currently alive...its been a few weeks! :)
Update your blog already!
ha ha - you know that the title of your last post is becoming more and more ironic as the days go by *grins*
Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment
<< Home