The Woosters

What's happening with us :o)

Thursday, August 24, 2006

I just noticed it's raining!

I'm waiting for Davey to get home from work and I started this new blog and was trying to think of a title when I looked out the window and saw that it's pouring rain and I didn't even know it! Crazy weather! Ohh.. there's a guy walking with a backpack on in this downpour. Poor guy.. he doesn't seem to be too fazed by it, but looks a little more hunched than he would probably normally walk. I think I'd carry the back pack over my head if I were him.. but I'm not... he probably figured out it was raining quite awhile before me anyway.

So.. I am going to attempt to post a few pictures again! Let's see what happens!

OHhhhhhhhhhhhh it worked today! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! So yeh, here's a few pictures from one of our beach days :)

Dave the Hottie!


Zoey and Mollie on a log. He he I thought this was such a cute picture! They had so much fun!


That beach ball blew in from somewhere up the river so Mr. Wooster deflated it a bit and used it as a pillow!


I thought this was a sweet picture of Mollie and her Auntie Kelsey :o)


A shot of how beautiful it was!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

Looks beautiful Careenie! Wish I was there....maybe in 2 1/2 years though.....you guys really put a bug into my ear with that one. I have been seriously thinking about moving to Salmon Arm when I am finished if I get accepted into the Loan Forgiveness program...hmmm...could be really cool!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Woosters said...

Eeeee he he, that would be awesome!! Karyn and Duane should for sure be here by then too! My dreams are coming true!!!!!!!! How soon can you look into that loans forgiveness program anyway? huh? huh? Get crakin! :o)

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home