The Woosters

What's happening with us :o)

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Going to the Coast

Yaaaaaaaaaaay! We're leaving for the coast today for my cousin Stacey's wedding on Saturday! I'm sure going to miss our little muffin dog, but she gets to stay with Grandma and Grandpa Wooster while we're gone.

Funny, this morning I thought I liked my hair better natural and curly, but looking at this picture not so much! Anyway, here it is.


See some of you TONIGHT and THIS WEEKEND!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

Hey! You are home from the coast so I expect an updated blog with how much fun you had with your very cool friend Stacey ASAP! :)

12:08 PM  
Blogger Woosters said...

He he he, I KNOWWWWWWW! We've been so busy since we got home I haven't had a moment to upload pictures or write anything! We're trying to organize the spare room for Dave's friend Owen who's coming to stay with us this weekend, and we had to do a basic clean up because Karyn's popping by today! and I've been working on that mirror! I used a whole bottle of spray paint and I think it still needs a little more... we haven't even built our DVD rack yet or put up our shoe racks! But don't worry, I will tell everyone how amazing your are sometime next week if not sooner :o)

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home