A few current events in July :o)


So! What have we been up to? Well, two weekends ago we went camping with the whole Wooster family! John brought his homemade hot tub trailer. What an amazing thing! The water was pretty nice, and even though I don't go swimming I did walk in and most of my legs got wet ha ha. Mollie had a LOT of fun chasing the ducks that came by to be fed. Our camera batteries are having issues so we barely got any pictures. Ohhh and Dave picked me a beautiful bouqet of wild flowers :o)


This past weekend was my mom's birthday!! A bunch of us went to Jade Buffet for lunch and it was reaaaaaaaaaally good. Mmm I love Chinese food!
and I was up until 1:30am the night before making her a black forest cheesecake using FRESH cherries! Oh my goodness it turned out SOOO GOOD! It was way more work than I expected and it was REALLY rich, but it got rave reviews :o)

1 Comments:
wow, the cheesecake looks totally yummy!!! That's so cool that you guys go camping all the time. I should do something like that...I wonder if Aidan would like it...*smiles*
Post a Comment
<< Home