First Try...
Hey everyone! My friend Alanna set up a blogger blog and I thought it was so cool that I decided to set one up for me and Dave too! I figure this way it can be viewed even when our website is down (I do plan to use our site as the main site and link this blog to the blog link on our site and update pictures and stuff), I can now update anywhere at anytime, and you guys can leave comments (short or long!) to let me know that you've been here! So, add this page to your bookmarks too incase our webpage is down, and hopefully I'll keep this updated more than I have been.

2 Comments:
Yay! That's so exciting about your blog!! I'll definitely bookmark it and keep checking to see what you guys are up to...*smiles*
I'mmm here! Cool! I will check both places!
Post a Comment
<< Home