The Woosters

What's happening with us :o)

Monday, July 24, 2006

How Smart Is Your Right Foot?

Man, we had an AWESOME weekend! I'll have to blog all about it with pictures when I download them to the computer. In the meantime, you have to try this! It's hilarious!

How Smart is Your Right Foot?

Ya gotta try it. Try not to laugh. It won't help.

1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and
make clockwise circles with it.
2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right
hand. Your foot will change direction!!!

I told you so... And there is nothing you can do about it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

Grrr...why does it do that? That is so stinking weird!!

6:15 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

This is in response to your comment on my blog about moving! YES! Karyn owed me! :) And friday night is coming along...karyn will be coming and possibly a couple other friends of mine! See yah thursday!!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Karyn Clemens said...

I can't figure out the links on my template!! Grrrr...yes, I just started a new Blog! I do everything it tells me to in order to get the links attached, but it doesn't do anything! :(
Anyway...here's the addy!
http://theclemens.blogspot.com
There's currently only one blog posted 'cause I just did it. This is more for future reference..like when I get back to Calgary and have it all figured out. I was just bored :)

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home