New Hairstyle
So, I've got a hair appointment booked for Tuesday and I'm trying to figure out what I should do with my hair. The ultimate desicion will be made by the hair dresser because hopefully she knows what would look horrid on me! Here's a few pictures I've picked out of hair I sorta like... now the only problem is.. I don't want bangs.. but I think that's what I like about most of these... also, I won't be changing my hair colour so please don't tell me you think I should go blonde! Okay, so comments please :o)






2 Comments:
Hey - I think I like the Elizabeth Hurley or Jessica Alba or Hilary Duff ones best. Maybe Elizabeth Hurley because that's sort of what your hair color is already. Anyways, I think longish bangs would look good - as long as you get them long enough that you can pin them to the side or even tuck behind your ears if you don't want them out. And if you don't like them, then you've got a massive head start (ha ha) on growing them out again. It's just sort of like another layer. Anyways, make sure you post after you get back! *smiles* I'm sure you'll look gorgeous whatever you decide :P
Go with some long sweepy bangs! I agree with Alanna. Keep some long funky layers too! But whatever you choose I am sure will look great!
Post a Comment
<< Home