The Woosters

What's happening with us :o)

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

My hair cut :oP

Sooo.. Kelsey and I got our hair cut together today. It was fun... but I was saying to her before we went that I thought I was too excited and would end up disapointed... so here I am... not thrilled with it, but I know I'll like it tomorrow. As most of you know I take awhile to adjust to new things. I hate feeling like this. WHY can our hair never look like movie stars!? PLUS she straightened it, so I don't know what it will look like when it's curly yet. Of course it looks nice straight.. it always looks nice straight. And these bang things... it's like why I never got them before.. like a big chunk of short hair! I wanted like Mary-Kate Olsen's bangs... is that even possible?! Her hair must have been glued in that position for the stupid picture. GRRRRRRRRR! *sighs* I know I'm over reacting, but I kind of wanted more of a "wow" factor and instead I just feel sad. Probably doesn't help that I didn't have a totally clear sense of what I REALLY wanted when I sat in the chair. I thought I wanted to keep the length, but now I'm wondering if I should have gone shorter. It's like my parents trying to get me the perfect Christmas gift.. I want them to find me something that I don't even know I want that will be perfect :oP SO anyway... without much further ado, here's the new do.

Now isn't it sad that I am currently wearing my hair like this!?

2 Comments:

Blogger Alanna Latham said...

I like it! I think you look good and I like the bang things. Do you have that pomade stuff? I have some by garnier and when my bangs (which are currently about the length where they hang in my eyes) are getting in my way, I 'glue' them to the side. Good for you for trying something new though *smiles*

9:23 PM  
Blogger Karyn Clemens said...

Yes, you are often more worried than you should be...it looks fantastic! And yes, you will get used to it, 'cause heck, what else can you do? *wink*

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home