We're still here!
Te he... so.... I still haven't done anything to try to create a photo album or anything, but I have a few minutes while Dave's doing a bit of a water change in Sonny's tank to write a bit so I thought I'd better say HI!!
Things are going great here! The weeks seem to be flying by.. which is nice.. but a little scary at the same time. Here I go analysing, but I like the weeks to fly by because I like the weekends and not having to work and Dave not having to work.. but then the weekends fly by even faster because they're shorter and fun.. and then life is this big spiral of really fast days, anticipating weekends and then anticipating the next weekend.. and soon life will have passed me right by! Anyway.. this weekend Dave has been planning John's stag! They're going camping, so that should be fun! Next weekend is the wedding!!!!!! So crazy and exciting for John and Kristyna. There will be another Mrs. Wooster YAY! The only thing I'm not looking forward to are two night the next two weekends without Dave!! He's sorta like Jumbo Love... at least I'll still have Jumbo Love though...
The past few weeks we've gone out to where Wooster's are renting right on the river (only until the end of the month and then they're moving to town though!) and there's this beautiful beach.. I feel like I might have posted about this already but now I can't remember. We've gone a few more times anyway and it's our own private sandy beach and it's so nice!!!!! So that's been fun.
Dave's been on call this week but he's gotten off of work on time or even EARLIER than normal! It's been awesome!
So, Sonny somehow aquired this weird "Slime Disease" where he basically was covered in this grey slime over his scales and eyes and he couldn't really see.... it was really sad.. we thought he was going to die, but we looked it up online (isn't the Internet amazing?) and found out what we thought it was and went to the pet store and they had stuff for it! So we just finished the treatments and he looks 85% better.. maybe a little more.. so we think he's going to be okay! Poor little guy! He's such a great fish and we've grown quite attached to him!
Okay, now I'm really getting irritated with the whole picture thing... I was trying to upload a picture of Sonny and it says it's uploaded and added to my post.. but it's NOT! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR What's wrong with this thing?!

2 Comments:
Carene, posting pictures is supposed to be fun, not annoying! When we're posting pictures we upload them first, type out our message, and then move them to the correct part of the blog. You can only upload 5 at a time but you can do more than one round of uploading per blog (so if you do it twice you can have 10 pictures up). One day I can help you with it.
D
I do that too.. I even tried uploading them one at a time and it wouldn't put the code into the blog at all... I usually move them to where I want in the blog too. When it was working to do the five picture upload thing I tried to do another round of uploading and it wouldn't work for me either! Now I can't do ONE PICTURE though! Are you resizing your pics to make them smaller or something? 'cause I've been using full sized pictures... PS. We didn't get home until after 11 your time so I didn't call you back and you were OFFLINE! But we'd love to check out the place for you ;o)
Post a Comment
<< Home