The Woosters

What's happening with us :o)

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Irritated

I've wasted too much time trying to get something to work so I can post more than four or five pictures on here at a time. I think I need to sign up to a photo album on a different site and link to it.... I was trying to use this integrated blogger and hello feature with Picasa2 but you can only post 1 picture at a time with Hello and only 3 or 4 with the Blog This feature. WHY!??! Stupid thing! I suppose technically I could post them one at a time but that seems like it would look a little silly to have 19 pictures posted all the way down. *sighs* I need to make Dave something for dinner for when he gets home but I just want to get this set up! I guess I should delete the stupid Hello program! I hate signing up for something and then not using it anyway.. then they've got info on me and I'm not even using it. Doh. Anyway... still working on getting the pictures to work. It would be super easy if our website was working then I could just link back there! But John says there's nothing he can do on his end. So sad :o(

4 Comments:

Blogger Alanna Latham said...

Hey,

I'm sorry you're having so much picture trouble! My friend Teresa has been blogging for quite awhile and may be able to help you. If you go look at her site (guynups.blogsopt.com) I have seen that she has a big block of pictures, sort of like a square with little thumb's all beside each other like tiles - hope that makes sense. Anyways, snoop in her archives and you'll see what I'm talking about. If you comment on her blog and ask her about it I'm sure she'd be more than happy to give you a tip. I think it has something to do with Picassa too. As far as I know they're away right now, but if you leave a message I'm sure she'd get back to you *smiles* Hope you figure something out!

7:36 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

I'm sorry your have blogger troubles! Wish I could help, but I am just glad that you updated finally! And that Stacey person that you hung out with sounds like a real fun person! *wink wink*

4:43 PM  
Blogger Alanna Latham said...

Thanks for your comment! Michael makes fun of me for blogging and says 'does anyone even look at it?' so I'm glad you're reading it *smiles* The novelty of a blog wears off after awhile doesn't it?

1:48 PM  
Blogger Karyn Clemens said...

Ok friend, when are you going to post again?? I know I can't say much since I hadn't posted in awhile, but hey, I'm making up for it now...3 posts in one day(between Duane and myself)!! Pictures even! Actually, by the time we're done it'll be 4 posts 'cause I need to inform everyone to check out the pictures added to my old posts :)
Love ya!

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home