Continuation
My cousin Stacey's wedding was beautiful. Very casual, but nice :) All the family was there, so that was pretty cool too! My parents brought both dogs (Zoey and Nacho) and Nacho ended up being VERY SICK and having to go to the vet in Chilliwack and was put on intervenus! Thankfully he is perky and lively again, but my family missed half of the wedding reception taking him to the vet!
Now I can't remember what I put in the first post, but I don't know if I mentioned that we went with Stacey and Karyn to go see Superman at the iMax and it had 20 minutes of 3D!! It was pretty cool!!! Karyn has a picture of us all in our funky 3D glasses, so I'll have to get that picture from her later.
Sunday we went to Church with Stace and then met Karyn, Rob, and Cynthia for lunch. We had a really nice time even though we had to wait for EVER for a table! And they asked if we would mind being seperated.. and we were like.. uh YES! Since we didn't really NEED to be eating out, it was for the SOCIAL aspect of it! SHEESH! Anyway, once we got our table and go to eat, everything was good :)
Then after lunch we decided to "quickly" hit Winners/Homesense but of course I take forever in there.. so we ended up having to RUSH to Purdy's so Stacey could get her dad's birthday present and that was fun 'cause I got to see Karyn's mommy who happened to be working there and I got a Dark Chocolate Mint Meltie Bar *drrrrooooooolls* Thanks Karyn!!! Oh and at Homesense we picked up this large ugly gold mirror with a few gashes in the frame and I decided I was going to fix it up, so I'll post pictures of my adventure with that.
Then Karyn and her mom were driving through to go to Calgary on Thursday and they popped in and visited me!!!!!!!!!! It was so nice to see them and so sweet that I got to see Karyn so much and I didn't even have to go to Calgary! Who woulda thunk it??
I wish I could post more pictures, I hear there's some photo album feature on here that I might have to figure out. Grr I've been trying to use this program called "HELLO" that works with Picasa2 and I'm having no luck with it! I'll just post this anyway.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home