The Woosters

What's happening with us :o)

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A few of my "edgy" shots from my photoshoot

 
 
 
 

I was soooo excited to get my photo shoot pictures in the mail the other day and Karyn was asking to see them. So now that I figured out how to get into my blogger account (even though it seriously has taken me half an hour to post these pictures errrrg!) I figured I would post a few for y'all to see! It was sooo much fun! I'm not totally sure how I'm going to go about finding a modelling agency.. well.. there's only ONE near me that doesn't say you have to be 21 or younger so I guess I'll have to check them out. Anyway, here you go! and sooooo sorry for the lack of posting :o( It's seriously a real ordeal to post for some reason.. it takes so long through blogger. Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

Blogger Karyn Clemens said...

Hello dear friend! I'm so glad you posted again...what great times you had that weekend, eh? Happy that you like your shots and all...they're really good, though I think my favorites are still the more natural, casual ones :)
Good luck with the model agency search!

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apply for Canadian next top model...I saw the advertising on TV....

8:45 PM  
Blogger Woosters said...

Ah wow, two posts before I was able to put up the other pics even! Man, you guys must get super irritated when I don't update since you obviously check it all the time! Aww thanks for not giving up on our site even though I'm so bad at posting!!

Ha ha, Canada's Next Top Model... I don't want to pose nude or topless so I shouldn't even apply. But thanks for the compliment thinking I could :o)

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just try it, Canadas next top model isnt as shocking as Americas next top model http://www.citytv.com/cntm/
That is the link to the top model application! (if you dont try it you'll never know, step out of your box) ;-)

11:40 PM  
Blogger Woosters said...

I actually read over the application last night after posting my comment. I watched the first season of CNTM and there are things I wouldn't be comfortable doing.

I was actually quite surprised that I fit the requirements. You can be 27 and still enter!! and only 5ft 7! And the deadline for enrty is next week!! So to be honest, I was feeling like "hey why not send in an application and see if they pick you"

But I just don't want to tempt myself... so, what if they do pick me? then I'd think "hey, they picked me! why not just try out the show?" (Obviously, I couldn't enter and then not do it if I got picked!) and then when I'm required to do something I'm not comfortable with.. by then I'm sure I'd be thinking "hey, I got THIS far... and this is just ONE little thing.." I just don't want to risk putting myself in the place where I'd feel obligated to do something I morally feel I shouldn't do.

As much as I think it would be the coolest thing to get picked and win ha ha (Am I making any sense?)

8:47 AM  
Blogger Duane Clemens said...

Carene,

I'm on your side. The media has a funny way of making you do things you don't want to do. They also have a wonderful way of warping reality and telling a story that may not be as "objective" as one might think and could put a negative angle on you. I would just stick with trying to do it on your own and not getting all wrapped up in stupid reality tv (Karyn's going to hate me because she loves those shows!)

D

8:28 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Wow, I have a friend who is a super model! :) You look fabulous in those pictures Carene! I hope something good comes of them!

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home