FIFTH TIME TRYING TO POST THIS BLOG!
Okay, so normally I can post pictures to our blog through Picasa... It's been slow, but normally if I stick it out it works... tonight I tried FOUR TIMES and it showed ALL SIGNS of having posted my post and then I go to our site to check it out and there's NOTHING... so I have finally just done it the manual way. So all of you who actually read this better be happy!
We had a really fun night tonight!!!!!!! It snowed tonnes and Mollie LOVED IT! She loves to run and jump through the deep stuff. It was sooo sticky that Dave and I decided to build a snowman! but.. it also stuck very nicely to poor Mollie's (aka Snowball's) fur!





6 Comments:
Mollie looks so cute - that's so funny how it clung to her fur in little balls *smiles* Thanks for your comment on my blog. You got a second job?? What else are you doing? That must be pretty busy for you with 2 part time jobs. Hopefully it's not too crazy.
I've always hated gym and any other type of physical activity, but the treadmill is kind of mindless and I can watch tv while I'm on it and to be quite honest, I'm really scared of getting as fat as I was, so basically I'm driven by fear *laughs* It's a pretty good motivator!
I haven't been out with Aidan to actually play in the snow at all - isn't that pathetic? He's been out maybe twice...so sad. Maybe this weekend we'll go build a snowman. We're going shopping for a present for Michael from Aidan. Aidan wants to get him an Xbox game where you shoot the bad guys - isn't that awful? Hopefully we can reach a suitable compromise!
Talk to you later.
PS I forgot to say that I understand how frustrating it can be to post pictures and I appreciate all the blood sweat and tears you've gone through to put those pictures on your blog *grins*
What? You got another job?? That's crazy!! Feeling you weren't already busy enough? *wink* I'm dreading looking for work when we finally move to SA! What a drag. Anywhoo...I miss you guys, and Mollie...SO cute!
Let me know what you're up to...and I also, like Alanna, appreciate the blood, sweat, and tears that went into posting this blog :)
~K~
Ha ha, aw thanks for feeling my bogging pain :) I totally understand why you haven't gone out in the snow with Aidan, it's exhausting with just a dog that you don't even really have to entertain!! But it is worth it in the end :) I'm sure Aidan would really enjoy building a snowman with you. You'll have to take a picture so we can compare our snowmen ;) Ohhh righhhht you didn't know that I started working for my Uncle Barry in the afternoons because you haven't gotten your Christmas letter in the mail yet! OH and I wanted to thank you for the Christmas package! It's been sitting under our tree for about a week!! I didn't want to let you know on your blog incase you hadn't sent others theirs yet etc etc and I hadn't sat down to email you, so just to let you know, the package didn't get lost in the mail! I'm so sorry I didn't let you know sooner! So heads up for you, make sure the envelope from me arrives!!
Ah, there IS something about being able to watch TV while you're excersising... I think that's part of my problem with the pilates... I have to watch the same thing every time and I'm sick them explaining the steps. I mean it's great for when I'm learning how to do them, but after that I just want them to go right into it 'cause the 20 minute work out is probably only a 10 minute work out with all the stopping to explain the next move! It's pretty boring... I'd love to be watching TV while I was doing pilates, but then I wouldn't know which move to do next... anyway I'm rambling *laughs* Just trying to think of what I could be doing that would give me some excersise and be a little more fun. Keep up the good work with your treadmill :)
G2G
*laughs* I also had trouble posting that last comment! Took a zillion times redoing the word verification! By the time it worked there's another post to reply to!
Yeh, I was pretty busy before, but I almost feel like the busier I am the more productive I am and therefore I almost get MORE done... if that makes any sense... I'm currently going through invoices for him and he wants it done by the end of next week! So I don't know what I'm doing after that. I'm supposed to be designing decals for the containers but I don't know when that will be set up for me to do, so we'll see if I'll have anything to do after the end of next week.
Don't worry we'll find you a job when you get here :)
Cute picture of Molly all snowy! Glad to see you had a good time building the snowman as well. I too appreciate the pain it must have caused you to post some pictures! Anyways have a Merry Christmas you two!
Post a Comment
<< Home