Drawing Annalysis

What does your drawing say about YOU?
For some reason it didn't show my other mountain! So picture it with the sun between two mountains :oP
The results of your analysis say:
Your friends and associates should generally find you a dependable and trustworthy person.
You are a direct and forthright person. You like to get to the core of the issue right away, with few signs of hesitation.
You like following the rules and being objective. You are precise and meticulous, and like to evaluate decisions before making them.
You have a sunny, cheerful disposition.

5 Comments:
Is that 2 posts in 2 days??? Very impressive! That puppy shower sounds very cute *smiles* Hey, maybe I can come visit you after I have this little baby! If you have room for all of us....It's not like I'll have other things to do (other than regular mom things) and it might be fun!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! That would be SO AWESOME if you could come visit when the baby's born! We only have the futon on our office.. but I'm SURE we could make it work! Aw, that'd be so fun!!!
wow, well then it's a plan *smiles*
Yeah, she'll need someone to take away the pain of not having us move there ;) hee hee!
And yes, VERY impressive...two posts in one day. I almost fell off my chair.
~K~
I mean...two posts in two days. I was getting a little too excited there, I think! :)
~K~
Post a Comment
<< Home